Fully Fitted PriceDiscount will be applied at the basket stage
• Excellent handling characteristics and shorter braking distances, particularly on wet road surfaces
• Low noise levels provide a smooth and comfortable driving experience
• Improved longevity and fuel economy
Features and Benefits
• Supple Yet Rigid: The supple construction of Michelin Primacy HP puts as much rubber in contact with the road as possible, along with a stable tread pattern this provides even wear and long tread life and better handling and significantly reduce rolling resistance and help cut your vehicle's fuel consumption considerably and the low noise levels provide a smooth and comfortable driving experience.
• Elasto Sport: Innovative tread compound, combining Elasto Sport and Full Silica, for better road holding and braking on wet roads.
• Safety On Wet Roads: Optimised braking on wet roads.
• Longer Lifespan: Through its optimised tread design the tyre has a particularly large contact area designed to evenly spread pressure over the contact area leading to even tread wear, maximum safety and longer lifespan
The Michelin Primacy HP has launched as original equipment for over 150 vehicles including Peugeot, Volvo and Ford.
Tyre rating testing information
Fully Fitted Price