Michelin Pilot Sport Experience
Summer is here and we want you to get more miles for your money when you purchase Michelin tyres at ATS Euromaster.
The first 34 qualifying purchases can claim either a test drive or full track day at the Driving Centre at the Paul Ricard Circuit when you purchase 4* or 8** Michelin Pilot Sport tyres online*** between 20th May to 31st August 2015.
The Michelin Pilot Sport Experience is dependent on the size and quantity of tyres purchased:
Remember, you can take advance of this offer when buying Michelin tyres exclusively online at ATS Euromaster.
In order to be in with a chance to win, simply register your details here.
BUY MICHELIN TYRES ONLINE
*Michelin Pilot Sport Test Drive
For the purchase of four (4) 18-inch or larger Michelin Pilot Sport tyres*** at one time, have a chance to enjoy a 2-hour test drive on the Paul Ricard Circuit at Le Castellet, France. The experience includes a 2-hour test drive with a professional driver. The Michelin Pilot Sport Test Drive offer is limited 20 purchases between 20th May and 31st August 2015. Only one offer per household (same name, same address). This offer is not cumulative with the Pilot Sport Track Day.
**Michelin Pilot Sport Track Day
For the purchase of eight (8) 18-inch or larger Michelin Pilot Sport tyres*** over 4 months, have a chance to enjoy a full track day on the Paul Ricard Circuit at Le Castellet, France. Take your turn at the wheel of legendary sports cars, including Porsche, for an exclusive sports car driving experience. The Michelin Pilot Sport Track Day offer is limited to 14 purchases between 20th May and 31st August 2015. Only one offer per household (same name, same address). This offer is not cumulative with the Michelin Pilot Sport Test Day.
***Michelin Pilot Sport tyres include: Pilot Sport Cup, Cup+,
Pilot Sport 2, Pilot Alpin and Pilot Super Sport.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 21 years or over, except employees of Michelin Tyre PLC, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the claimant agrees to abide by these rules. Only one entry per household per prize.
3. Purchase of four (4) 18 inch or larger Michelin Pilot Sport tyres*** in one transaction from atseuromaster.co.uk by 31th August 2015 to have a chance to win a 2-hour test drive on the Driving Centre at the Paul Ricard Circuit at Le Castellet, France. The Michelin Pilot Sport experience includes a 2-hour test drive with a professional driver.
Or if the claimant purchases eight (8) 18-inch or larger Michelin Pilot Sport tyres*** by 31st August 2015, the claimant has the chance to win a full track day on the Driving Centre at the Paul Ricard Circuit at Le Castellet, France. Take your turn at the wheel of legendary sports cars, including Porsche, for an exclusive Michelin Pilot Sport driving day.
The above prizes include: Flights from a nominated UK airport, transfers, overnight stay Bed and Breakfast and transfers to and from the experience. Lunch is also included at the experience.
4. Winning entrants must hold a full, valid and current UK or European driving licence and have done so for at least one year. The minimum age limit shall be 21 years.
5. Once the claimant has made an eligible purchase as described in Clause 3 above, to enter either promotion go to the following website and follow the onscreen instructions: http://www.pilotsportexperience.com/ Please note all claimants will be required to upload an image of their receipt for proof of purchase and submit as instructed online.
6. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced bulk or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
7. All entries for the Michelin Pilot Sport Experience must be received by midnight on 31th August 2015. All entries for the Michelin Pilot Sport driving day must be received by 31st August 2015.
8. There are 20 (twenty) Michelin Pilot Sport Experiences and 14 (fourteen) Michelin Pilot Sport driving days to be won. All winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
9. In addition to any disclaimer required by the trackday event organiser, all participants invited by Michelin or any agency on behalf of Michelin, must also complete a Michelin Track Event Disclaimer which will be provided prior to or at the event.
10. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winners will be contacted by the 15th of September 2015. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner within 7 days of this deadline or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.