Summer Vehicle Inspection
Don't worry if it's been a while since your last vehicle inspection. Book your car in for our Summer Vehicle Inspexction today and we'll make sure it's in ship-shape condition. Our experienced team of technicians will take care of you and your car with straightforward, honest advice.
As an added extra we’ll give you a litre of Shell oil, which will be used to top your engine up, if necessary. Any unused oil, you’ll be able to take away with you. All this for only £20.
Our 20-point inspection will look at your vehicle’s:
✓ Tyres – the condition, pressures and tread depth
✓ Air-Con performance
✓ Brakes – front and rear (visual inspection only)
✓ Lights (excludes headlight aim)
✓ Dashboard warning lights
✓ Radiator and fan (for leaks or cutting out)
✓ Oil level
✓ Other Fluid levels – clutch, power steering, brakes and washer bottles – and top-up, if required
✓ Antifreeze strength and level check
✓ Drive belts
✓ Plus 1 litre of Shell oil
Book your Summer Vehicle Inspection online at a time and date to suit you.
Terms & Conditions
1. The ATS Euromaster Vehicle Inspection & Top-Ups Offer is available to Retail and B2B Customers only between 1st June and 31st August 2015 (inclusive).
2. The Vehicle Inspection & Top-Ups must be carried out at an ATS Euromaster Service Centre and consists of a 20-point check as set out on the ATS Euromaster Vehicle Inspection & Top-Ups Up Form – details are available at the Service Centre. Any other work, including work identified by the Vehicle Inspection & Top-Ups, e.g. tyre replacement and repairs, will be chargeable in accordance with ATS Euromaster’s Retail Price List.
3. The coolant fluid level and anti-freeze strength will be checked and recorded. If either are below the recommended levels we will advise you. A top-up will not be carried out. An anti-freeze drain and refill service can be provided at a separate charge.
4. This offer is only available for cars, 4x4s and vans only.
5. This offer includes 1 litre of oil which will be used to top up your engine during the Vehicle Inspection & Top-Ups process if required.
6. Any unused oil from the 1 litre will be available for you to take away.
7. Diluted screen wash additive may be used during the top-up process (if required).
8. All fluid top-ups (excluding oil and diluted screen wash) included within the price for the Vehicle Inspection & Top-Ups are each limited to 500 ml of fluid.
9. Any fluid top-ups, other than oil, and excluding the diluted screen wash which are provided as part of the Vehicle Inspection & Top-Ups offer over the 500 ml threshold, e.g. clutch fluid, power steering oil and brake fluid will be charged for in accordance with ATS Euromaster’s Retail Price List.
10. Any oil top up required in excess of the 1 litre of oil will also be chargeable.
11. Note - Vehicle Inspection & Top-Ups does not replace the requirement for a scheduled vehicle service.
12. ATS Euromaster is not responsible for anything that it does not find by the Vehicle Inspection & Top-Ups unless it should have been found by that check. Where ATS Euromaster recommends to you that certain works are carried out on your vehicle and you decide not to have the recommended work carried out, you accept that ATS Euromaster will not be responsible or liable for any resultant damage caused.
13. A £10 discount will be applied on a single transaction on any products or services at an ATS Euromaster Service Centre except for an MOT or Vehicle Service. Retail customers only. See Checklist for full details.
14. This offer is available at participating Service Centres only – see centres for details.
15. ATS Euromaster General Offer Terms & Conditions apply – available at the Service Centres.
16. ATS Euromaster’s Terms & Conditions apply in respect of all products and services provided. Copies are available from all ATS Euromaster Service Centres and at www.atseuromaster.co.uk