CONTINENTAL CONTITRAC tyres
Features and benefits
Good traction and braking on all surfaces.
Very good protection against aquaplaning and the accumulation of stones.
Increased stability and good steering response.
- Good driving and braking qualities, even on loose surfaces.
- The open outer shoulder and the successions of blocks placed one against the other provide good traction and an off-road look.
- Very good protection against aquaplaning and the accumulation of stones.
- The four deep and wide grooves with diagonal edges give a high water absorption potential and fast evacuation of stones.
- A solid central rib gives good stability, accuracy in bends and very good straight line driving.
- Little road noise.
At ATS Euromaster, we sell a wide range of tyres to suit your budget, driving style and personal preference. To view tyre prices, simply click on the tyre size you require from the list below. Alternatively, you can refund your search by selecting your tyre dimensions from the drop down menus.
Refund your search