LANDSAIL LS288 tyres
Features and benefits
The Landsail LS288 is a passenger touring tyre engineered for a quiet ride and offers superior traction.
The LS288 maximizes the pleasure of the road by emphasizing a quiet ride and sure-footed stability, even when the road is wet.
Features and Benefits:
• Wet grip groove design. Four wide longitudinal grooves channel road water, while lateral grooves work to direct it out from under the tyre.
• Silent lateral grooves. By connecting the tyre void areas, these little beauties effectively reduce the “pumping” noise tyres can make at highway speeds.
• Quiet-ride pitch alignment. Optimized tread pitch width and alignment quiet resonance and the road noise it creates.
• Straight-line driving stability. Three continuous circumferential ribs provide excellent highway stability. The small lateral grooves in the center rib improve high-speed performance.
• Heat releasing grooves. The design provides a clear channel for heat to dissipate outwards from the center of the tyre. Less heat means longer wear. The straight-line bar just inside the shoulder also resists irregular tread wear.
At ATS Euromaster, we sell a wide range of tyres to suit your budget, driving style and personal preference. To view tyre prices, simply click on the tyre size you require from the list below. Alternatively, you can refund your search by selecting your tyre dimensions from the drop down menus.
Refund your search